Test category: Cats
- AB Blood Group
For Czech citizens only.
- AB Blood Group DNA test
Blood and cheek swab samples!
- Allergy test for cats
- Cat parentity testing
- Chlamydophila felis
detection by RT-PCR
- DNA banking - cats
We offer cat DNA banking service. We preserve DNA for 10 years!
- DNA profile + parentity for cats (order for kittens)
- FeLV + FIV + FCoV - PCR tests
three tests from one sample
- FeLV - real time PCR test
- FHV-1 Feline Herpes Virus
Qualitative PCR test for detection presence of FHV-1 in cats.
- FIP - PCR test of FCoV
Qualitative PCR test for detection presence of feline coronavirus in cats.
- FIV - real time PCR test
- GM2 Gangliosidosis
GM2 Gangliosidosis in Burmese cats
- GSD IV
Glycogen storage disease type IV for Norwegian forest cats
- HCM in Maine Coon
HCM in Maine Coon cats - detetion of mutation Meurs (A31P) and mutation Koch (A74T) in MYBPC3 gene
- HCM in Ragdoll
NEW! Test for Ragdoll cats!
- Locus A (Agouti lokus) - cats
- Locus B (chocolate, cinnamon)
- Locus C (Colour point restriction - siam, burma allele)
- Locus D (Dilution) - cats
- Lokus B + Lokus D + Blood Group DNA test
- Lokus B + Lokus D - cats
- Lokus E (Extension) - Amber
Amber coat colour in Norwegian Forest Cats
Polycystic kidney disease is an inherited disorder commonly present not only in cats, but also in other animals and humans. Persian and exotic Persian-outcrossed breeds are in the highest risk of feline PKD due to frequent inbreeding.
retinal degeneration test for several cat breeds
Spinal muscular atrophy in Maine Coon cats
- Toxoplasma gondii